- What is the roughest state in America?
- What is the prettiest town in Texas?
- Can you live in LA on 40000 a year?
- Where is the cheapest and safest place to live in California?
- Where is the ghetto in Texas?
- What city in Texas has the most murders?
- What is a comfortable salary in LA?
- Is it possible to live in LA on minimum wage?
- What part of Texas is the safest?
- Why are so many Californians moving to Texas?
- Where should you not live in Texas?
- Why is Texas so dangerous?
- Is Texas more dangerous than California?
- Is Texas a safe state?
- Is it better to live in Texas or California?
What is the roughest state in America?
This Is the Most Dangerous State in the U.S.Wyoming.
Violent crime rate: 172 per 100,000 people.Maine.
Violent crime rate: 112.1 per 100,000 people.
What is the prettiest town in Texas?
10 of the Most Beautiful Cities in TexasFredericksburg. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov. … Jefferson. The Lone Star Carriage Company Of Jefferson Texas. … Wimberley. nan palmero via Flickr. … Canyon. tpwd.texas.gov. … Port Isabel. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov. … Rockport. rockport-fulton.org. … Salado. Salado Chamber of Commerce. … Marble Falls.More items…•
Can you live in LA on 40000 a year?
As others have said, you can live in LA on 40k a year. Plenty of people do. It will definitely help if you move to the right area and get some friendly roommates.
Where is the cheapest and safest place to live in California?
Here are the 5 most affordable cities in California:Oxnard.Ventura.Simi Valley.Vacaville.Camarillo.
Where is the ghetto in Texas?
1. Balch Springs. If you haven’t been through Balch Springs, know this: It’s dangerous and uneducated. This Dallas suburb is in a real fine mess, and can truly be defined as one of the more ghetto areas in Texas.
What city in Texas has the most murders?
HoustonHouston has both the highest raw number of violent crimes and the highest rate of violent crime in Texas.
What is a comfortable salary in LA?
You’ll need a staggering six-figure income to live comfortably in Los Angeles: at least $136,207 if you’re paying rent or $150,391 if you own a house. The salary needed to live comfortably in Los Angeles has risen by more than $25,000 in the past year, due to rising annual costs of transportation and utilities.
Is it possible to live in LA on minimum wage?
Originally Answered: Can you live in LA on minimum wage? You can, but the only people who do that don’t speak English and they have so many roommates, they may be hot bunking. If you are over about 22, you shouldn’t be making minimum wage.
What part of Texas is the safest?
The 50 Safest Cities in Texas#1. Fulshear. +23. Population 13,790. … #2. Hutto. +30. Population 26,924. … #3. San Elizario. New. Population 9,161. … #4. Trophy Club. Population 13,090. Median Income $139,156. … #5. Fairview. -2. Population 9,220. … #6. Colleyville. -1. Population 27,262. … #7. Fair Oaks Ranch. Population 9,516. … #8. West University Place. +9.More items…•
Why are so many Californians moving to Texas?
Among the main reasons why so many Californians decide to pack up and move to other US states are housing and living costs. … Another issue that the state’s residents have to deal with is sky-high taxes. California state taxes are known to be among the most high, if not the highest, in the country.
Where should you not live in Texas?
The 10 Worst Places To Live In Texas For 2021Hutchins.Diboll.Cleveland.Progreso.Alton.Livingston.Palmview.Port Arthur.More items…
Why is Texas so dangerous?
Texas is the nation’s 5th most dangerous state to live in, according to a ranking that considers crime, weather, pollution and dangerous workplaces, among other factors. … The data set ranges from the state’s coronavirus support to assaults per capita, the unemployment rate and the rate of uninsured residents.
Is Texas more dangerous than California?
• Most dangerous city: Bellmead Along with California, Texas is one of only two states in which there were more than 100,000 violent crimes committed in 2018. Adjusted for population, Texas’s violent crime rate stands at 410.9 per 100,000 people, slightly higher than the national rate of 380.6 per 100,000.
Is Texas a safe state?
Public Safety RankingsRankStateLow Property Crime Rate34Delaware Delaware2635California California2736Texas Texas3037Georgia Georgia3948 more rows
Is it better to live in Texas or California?
There is a significant difference between the cost of living in California and Texas. Housing costs in Texas are 54% less than in California, while a family with kids may save over 60%. … There is an 18% difference in food cost, 8% less expensive health insurance, and 14% lower spending on entertainment.